- Ladies MMA
- Comments Off on Ladies Muay Thai Class
- Posted on
Ladies Muay Thai Training is a great way to defend yourself against anyone with excellent striking techniques. Women learn how to throw proper punches, kicks, knees, elbows and more while learning proper blocks, redirects and distance control.
Ladies Muay Thai Classes are broken down to these…
Muay Thai Defense Methods
1. Muay Thai Blocking – hard blocks, stopping strikes from hitting
2. Muay Thai Redirections – A change of direction from a strike
3. Muay Thai Ranges – Moving out of range of strikes but staying close enough for counter strikes.
Muay Thai Offensive Methods
1. Muay Thai Conditioning – Running, shadowboxing, jumping rope, body weight resistance exercises, medicine ball exercises, abdominal exercises and little weight training
2. Muay Thai Punching – Jab, Cross, Hook, Swing, Spinning Backfist, Uppercut and the Cobra Punch.
3. Muay Thai Elbows – Elbow Slash, Horizontal Elbow, Uppercut Elbow, Forward Elbow Thrust, Reverse Horizontal Elbow, Spinning Elbow, Elbow Chop, Double Elbow Chop and Mid-Air Elbow Strike
4. Muay Thai Kicking – Straight Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Diagonal Kick, Half-Shin, Half-Knee Kick, Spinning Heel Kick, Down Roundhouse Kick, Axe Heel Kick, Jump Kick and Step-Up Kick, learn more about kick boxing at http://ladiesmartialarts.com/ladies-jiu-jitsu/
5. Muay Thai Knees – Straight Knee Strike, Diagonal Knee Strike, Curving Knee Strike, Horizontal Knee Strike, Knee Slap, Knee Bomb, Flying Knee and Step-Up Knee Strike
6. Muay Thai Foot Trusts – Straight Foot-Thrust, Sideways Foot-Thrust, Reverse Foot-Thrust, Slapping Foot-Thrust and Jumping Foot-Thrust